Accutane Isotretinoin – Acne Medications
What important information do you need to know about Accutane (Isotretinoin) – Acne Medications actin?
Accutane (Isotretinoin) – Acne Medications is used to treat severe acne (nodular acne) that is not helped by other treatments, including antibiotics. However, actin can cause a dangerous side effect.
Before you start taking Accutane, discuss with your healthcare provider how severe your acne is, the potential benefits of Accutane and the side effects of Accutane to determine if it is right for you. The prescriber should ask you to read and refer to supplements or samples indicating that you are aware of some of the serious dangers associated with Acute.
Congenital malformations and mental disorders are a risk factor in the use of actin.
1. Congenital defects.
Accutane can cause birth defects (unborn babies) if taken by a pregnant woman. It can also cause injury (loss of a baby before birth), premature birth (premature) or even infant death. Do not take Accutane when you are pregnant or if you are thinking of becoming pregnant.
Stop taking this medicine and do not wait for 30 days. Also, if you are pregnant, consult your doctor immediately while taking Acute, do not stop.
All women should review the section of this ation medicine guide “What are the important warnings for women taking Accutane?”
2. Psychological problems and suicide.
Some patients who take actin immediately after discontinue have already developed depression or other serious psychological problems. Symptoms of these problems include sadness, “anxiety” or irritability or anger, loss of pleasure, curiosity about social or recreational activities, more or less sleep, changes in weight or appetite, decreased or distracted school or work performance.
Some customers who take Accutane think about injuring themselves or taking their own lives (suicidal thoughts). Some have attempted suicide. Some have already committed suicide. Some of these social individuals may not appear to be depressed. No one understands whether actin caused this behavior or when it occurred if the person did not take actin.
All patients in this Medication Guide should read this section “What are the indications for mental problems?”
For information on other side effects of Acute, ask, “What are the side effects of Acute?” In this medication guide.
What warnings are important for women taking Accutane?
You should never get pregnant while using Acute or within a month of stopping taking Acute. Acute may cause severe birth defects in the children of women who take acute for a short period of time during pregnancy. Your baby is at risk of deformity or death if you are pregnant while taking Acute. Acute intake also increases abortion and premature birth.
Female clients receive the first prescription of Accutane only if there is evidence of two adverse pregnancies. The test begins first when selecting the handle actuation recommendation. You should have a second pregnancy within the first five days of your menstrual cycle before you start treatment with Acute or as prescribed by your doctor.
Each month of treatment, you should have a negative urine or blood test result. Female clients should not take another prescription of Acutein, unless there is evidence that they already have a negative pregnancy test.
Yellow Accutane, which is qualified as a self-adhesive on the prescription of your pharmacist, means that you are entitled to the Accutane prescribed by you.
You must use contraception when taking Accutane. You should use birth control at the same time for at least two months before you start taking Acute, after you stop taking it, and for up to a month.
You can discuss birth control methods with your prescriber or go for a free visit to discuss birth control with another doctor or family planning specialist. Your health care provider can arrange for this free visit, which will be refunded by the manufacturer.
Two different types of effective contraceptive methods should be used if any method, including birth control pills and sterilization, fails. There are only two reasons why you should not use two different methods of effective contraception:
1. You have had the uterus removed with surgery (cervical surgery).
2. You know for sure that you will not have sex, that is, before male intercourse, during and within 30 days after acute treatment.
If you have already had sex at any convenient time and do not need both types of effective contraception, have a baby, or have a missed date, stop using Acute and consult your doctor immediately.
All patients should read the rest of this medication guide.
What exactly are the consequences of psychological problems?
Tell your health care provider if you or anyone in your family has any mental illness, including depression, suicidal behavior, or psychosis. Psychosis is the loss of connection with reality, for example, when you hear things with or without voices. Also tell your doctor if you are taking medication for these problems.
You should immediately stop using Accutane from your health care provider:
- 1. You may start to feel sad or crying
- 2. Let go of the curiosity about the activities you enjoyed
- 3. Too much sleep or rest is hard
- 4. Becomes more nervous than usual
- 5. Your appetite has already improved or your body fat has improved.
- 6. They struggle with concentration
- 7. Stay away from friends or family
- 8. Mentally we feel like we have ‘run out gas’
- 9. They have feelings that are useless or wrong.
- 10. Start thinking about hurting yourself or committing suicide with your own thoughts)
What is Acute?
Acute is used to treat severe forms of acne (bumps) that cannot be removed with other treatments, including antibiotics. In the case of severe nodular acne, a lot of redness, swelling and pale spots form on the skin.
They can be the size of an eraser pencil or larger. If left untreated, nodular pimples can lead to permanent scarring. However, since actin is on the dangerous side, you should talk to your doctor about all possible treatments for acne and whether the potential benefits of Accutane outweigh its potential risks.
Who should not take Acute?
1. You should not take Acute if you are pregnant, want to become pregnant, or pregnant during treatment with Acute. Acute causes hard work. For more information and warnings about acutans and maternity leave, all women should read the section “What are the important precautions for acute women to take”.
2. In general, do not take Accutane unless you fully understand its potential risks and are willing to follow all directions in this ation medicine guide.
Tell your doctor if you or anyone in your family has mental health problems such as asthma, liver disease, diabetes, heart disease, osteoporosis, bad bones, anorexia nervosa. Or other important health. Tell your healthcare provider about any medications or food allergies you may have in the past.
These issues do not usually mean that you cannot take Accutane alone, your health care provider needs these details to discuss whether Accutane is right for you.
How should I take Acute?
1. Do not supply more than 30 days at a time to check your doctor’s prescription each month and discuss adverse effects.
2. The recipe must have a special yellow self-adhesive label. The label is yellow. If your prescription does not have this yellow label, it is a self-adhesive phone, the doctor with your prescription. The pharmacy should not sell you a prescription without a self-adhesive yellow label.
3. Only the amount of actin you take is selected specifically for you and may vary during your treatment.
4. Unless your healthcare professional tells you that day you should take aquitine twice a meal. Swallow the glass of liquid pellets. This helps to prevent the lining of the esophagus from irritating the stomach (connection between the stomach and mouth) inside the capsule. For the same reason, do not chew or paint the cartridge.
5. If you miss a dose, skip this dose. Do not take two doses next time.
6. You should go back to your doctor who prescribed the medication as prescribed to make sure that you do not show signs of serious side effects. Because blood tests show serious side effects of Accutane, some of these visits may include testing.
What exactly should you avoid while taking Acute?
? Do not expect Acute to take. “What is the most important information I need to know about Acute?” See. And “What are the important warnings for women taking Accutane?”
? Do not breastfeed while you are taking Acute or one month after you stop taking Acute. We do not know if Acute can get your baby out of your trauma.
? Do not give blood flow for a month while you are taking Acute and after you stop taking Acute. If a pregnant woman receives your donated blood, her baby will be exposed to acute and birth defects.
? Category One drugs are not usually taken. Vitamin A in high doses is similar in many ways to actin. Taking both together will increase your chances of side effects.
? You should not have cosmetic skin softening treatments, including waxing, dermabrasion or laser treatments, for at least 6 months after you stop taking Acute. Actin increases the likelihood of scarring from these procedures. Consult your doctor to find out when you can take your beauty treatments.
? Avoid sunlight and ultraviolet rays if possible. In tanning shops, ultraviolet rays are used. Acuteine ??makes your skin more sensitive to light.
? Do not use estrogen-free birth control pills (“mini tablets”). This may not work when you are taking Accutane. If you do not know what type it is, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
? Consult your doctor if you wish to take other medicines or herbal products only. This is especially important for patients born using birth control pills and other types of hormonal contraceptives, as contraception may not work if you are using certain medications or natural products. Herbal medicines should not be taken. John? Wort, because this herbal supplement makes birth control pills useless.
? Talk to your doctor if you are currently taking dental medications, corticosteroids or anticonvulsants before using Acute. These drugs can weaken your bones.
? Do not send Accutane to others. It can cause birth defects along with other serious health problems.
? Do not take Accutane with antibiotic before talking to your doctor. For some antibiotics, you may discontinue taking Acute after completing your antibiotic treatment. The combination of the two drugs increases the likelihood of mental health.
What are the possible elements of actin?
Acute is on the dangerous side
1. Accutane can cause birth defects, premature birth and death in mothers who take Accutane during pregnancy. “What is the most important information I need to learn about actin?” See. And “What are the important warnings for women taking Accutane?”
2. Serious mental health. “What is the most important information you need to understand about actin?” See.
3. Serious Psychological Problems Acuteine ?? Increases the stress on your mind. This can lead to permanent damage or in rare cases death. Call your doctor immediately if you stop taking Accutane and develop the following signs of high blood pressure: Severe headache, blurred vision, dizziness, nausea or vomiting. In addition, some patients who take actin may have seizures or seizures.
4. Abdominal problems (abdominal). Specific symptoms indicate damage to internal organs. These organs include the liver, pancreas, intestines, and esophagus (the connection between the stomach and the mouth). If your organs are damaged, it may not improve even if you stop taking your taking medicine. Call your doctor if you have severe stomach, chest or intestinal pain, difficulty or pain in swallowing, new or worse heartburn, diarrhea, rectal bleeding, jaundice. -Skin or eyes or dark urine;
5. Bone and muscle problems. Accutane can damage bones, muscles and tendons and damage bone or muscle tissue. Tell your doctor if you are planning for physical activity with Accutane therapy. Tell your doctor if you have pain, especially back or joint pain.
There have been reports that some clients are experiencing suppressed growth after taking Accutane for acne as indicated. There have been several reports of bone fractures or bone fractures healing after taking Accutane for acne as indicated.
No one knows if taking acuten for acne affects your bones. If you are taking Accutane if you have broken bones, tell your doctor. Poor health, with or without pain, is a sign of severe muscle damage. If this happens, stop taking Acute and consult your doctor immediately.
6. Hearing problems. Some people who take Accutane have hearing problems. Hearing loss is permanent. Avoid using Acute and your doctor if your hearing is impaired or ringing in your ears.
7. Vision problems. When you take Accutane, you suddenly lose the ability to see in the dark, so driving at night is dangerous. However, this condition usually goes away and may be permanent after you stop taking Acute. Another serious eye may occur. If you have vision problems or dryness due to painful or persistent eyes stop taking Acute and your healthcare provider immediately.
8. Lipid problems (fat and cholesterol in the blood). Most people who take Accutane have high levels of cholesterol and other fats in their blood. This is a serious problem. See your doctor for blood tests for lipids and necessary treatments. These problems usually disappear after treatment with Acute.
9. Allergy symptoms; Acute may cause severe allergic reactions in some people. If you have rash, swollen face or difficulty breathing, stop taking Acute and get immediate help. Stop taking Acute and your doctor if you have a fever, rash, red spots or bruises on your feet.
10. Signs of other serious problems. Acute can cause other problems. Tell your health care provider if you have difficulty breathing (shortness of breath), epilepsy, severe thirst or frequent urination, weakness, swelling of the feet, numbness, slurred speech, or some other serious, unusual or unusual problem. Daily thirst and urination are indicators of blood sugar problems.
Persistent serious problems are very rare. However, the above symptoms may be signs of serious problems, and if you develop these symptoms, stop taking Acute and consult your doctor. If left untreated, it can lead to serious health problems. Although these problems can be treated, they may not go away after you stop taking this medicine.
Acute is a less dangerous substance
The most common ingredient in Acute is dry skin, cracked lips, dry eyes and dry nose, which can lead to runny nose. People who wear contact lenses may have trouble wearing them when taking Accutane and after treatment. Sometimes the pimples get worse for a while. They should adhere to the instructions to visit the doctor with their prescription.
Aren’t all of these side effects of Accutane? Your healthcare professional or pharmacist can provide you with more detailed written information for health care professionals.
This ation medicine guide is a guide to important information about actin. Ation drugs are sometimes prescribed for purposes other than those listed in the Drug Guide. If you have any problems or questions about Acute, ask your doctor about your prescription. Do not use Acute if you are ill, then it may not be prescribed.
Active substance: isotretinoin.
Inactive ingredients: bee, butylhydroxyanisol, disodium edetate, hydrogenated soybean oil flakes, hydrogenated vegetable oil and soybean oil. The following rules and gelatin capsules containing glycerin and parabens (methyl and propyl) containing 10 mg tincture? Iron oxide (red) and titanium dioxide; 20 mg? FD&C Red # 3, FD&C Blue # 1, titanium dioxide; 40 mg? FD&C Yellow # 6, D&C Yellow # 10 and Titanium Dioxide.
There may be new information. This information does not have an acceptable host to talk to the prescribed physician (doctor or other health care provider).